Catch Your Limit, in partnership with Florida Retail Foundation, created the retail industry’s premier leadership program.
About Our Client:
Our partner in this program, the Florida Retail Federation has united retailers and served as The Voice of Florida Retailing for 75 years.
The participating retailers (Target, Walt Disney Co., Best Buy, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Publix and more) see Florida Retail Masters as the premier leadership development program of its kind for Store Managers to C-Suite executives.
- Breakthrough competitive barriers in the retail category
- Define and take action on retail’s common challenges and opportunities (including legislative issues)
- Cultivate tomorrow’s retail leaders
- Develop a statewide network of retail advocates
How We Helped:
- We custom developed the one-of-a-kind, annual leadership program and launched the program with FRF in 2005.
- Using industry leadership’s input, Catch Your Limit has developed and honed the leadership program’s curriculum over its ten years.
- We coordinate the roster of guest speakers & deliver the personal leadership development aspects of the curriculum.
- We are on site for the full program, facilitating and providing a cohesive experience for the participants.
About Florida Retail Masters:
Each year, a class of up to 30 individuals is handpicked to attend six three-day sessions held throughout the state. Over the course of six months, these up-and-coming retail executives are taken through a customized leadership development program designed to inspire them to new heights in their lives and careers. To date, more than 150 men and women have completed the program to become Florida Retail Masters and hold leadership roles with retail companies throughout the U.S.
- The Florida Retail Masters experience gives participants unparalleled exposure the inner workings of government and a broad cross-section of retail businesses.
- One of the most lasting benefits of the program is the personal interaction with leaders from other parts of the state representing Florida's diverse population. Retail Masters develop an incredibly strong bond with their classmates and fellow alumni through this shared experience.
- Retail Masters has provided FRF the opportunity to educate leaders on the economic, legislative and community issues impacting the retail industry and has developed a powerful group of advocates across the state.
- Competing retailers have found common ground and worked together on a variety of initiatives to positively impact Florida’s retail industry and the communities they serve.