Our clients trust us to guide them into uncharted waters, often outside of their comfort zones, to create growth challenges and opportunities that rarely exist in their day in, day out worlds for themselves, their teams and the organizations they lead.
Most of our engagements fall into three categories (although we really don’t like to be categorized): leadership development, strategic planning and speaking.
No two leadership programs look alike, but our processes are tried and true.
- Custom Programs/Systems for Associations and Organizations
- Strategic Board Development
- Cohesive Management Team Development
- Succession Planning Programs/Systems
- Future Leader Development
- Corporate Retreat Facilitation
- High Performance Teams
We custom design strategic planning approaches to best meet our clients’ needs.
A one-size-fits-all approach does not work as there are many variables:
- External/internal dynamics
- Amount of data deemed necessary to make strategic planning decisions
- Research methodologies
- Number of days on site
- Number of consultants/facilitators engaged on site
- Implementation capacity of leadership
We create safe, engaging environments that allow for the full spectrum of strategic thinking from allowing leaders to address major concerns candidly to creating environments that allow for the visioning/brainstorming that will help make the outcomes relevant for years to come. Our strategic planning work ranges from one day sessions to in-depth processes that focus on implementation success and includes our guidance in the following areas:
- Authorization and commitment to the strategic plan document by the Board of Directors
- Developing/updating performance goals for staff and volunteer leaders
- Allocating the resources necessary to implement the plan
- Creating work plans for Board and Committees that are in alignment with the strategic plan
- Developing/updating policies and procedures of Board and staff to guide activities toward implementing the strategies and action plans from strategic planning
- Developing/updating job descriptions, performance evaluations, committee action plans and staff action plans to be in alignment with the performance expectations necessary to implement strategies from the strategic plan
- Creating status reports that focus on the specific tasks required to work toward the accomplishment of the strategic plan
- Structuring meetings to focus on strategic plan progress
- Developing reports at to focus on strategic plan progress
- Keynote presentations
Energy, enthusiasm, inspiration, fun and actionable take-a-ways are not mutually exclusive. We design and present with all of the above in mind and are passionate about spreading insights, tools and best practices around the world.
Email Melissa@catchyourlimit.com to request a list of in-demand topics.